Scholastic Summer Reading Night - May 26
Join us for a virtual panel of Scholastic authors, education experts, and booksellers who will give tips and book recommendations that will keep kids excited to read all summer long! If you have questions for our panelists, please enter them here!: http://bit.ly/ParentsNightQuestions
Also, attendees who visit their local participating bookstore after the event will receive a goodie bag (on a first come, first serve basis). All attendees can access digital activities, brochures, and more here: http://bit.ly/ScholasticParentsNightDigitalSwag
The panel includes:
- Moderator John Schu: Host of Book Joy Live, author of the popular blog Watch. Read. Connect. and Ambassador of School Libraries for Scholastic Book Fairs.
- Varian Johnson: Award-winning author of several books for children and young adults, including The Parker Inheritance and Twins, illustrated by Shannon Wright.
- Lauren Savage: Co-founder and owner of the Reading Bug Bookstore and Reading Bug Box in San Carlos, California and narrator of the Reading Bug Adventures story and music podcast.
- Lizette Serrano: VP of Educational Marketing at Scholastic, Co-founder of the Power of Story initiative and a 2021 Summer Reading Ambassador.
- Kelly Yang: Author of the award-winning Front Desk series and founder of The Kelly Yang project
To see our Scholastic Parents Night: The Power of Summer Reading Booklist, click here!: https://bit.ly/ScholasticParentsNightBooklist
To learn more about Scholastic Parents Night, visit scholastic.com/scholasticparentsnight